Please contact us for exact pricing on any of the services listed below. We work closely with you during this difficult time to ensure all of the needs of your loved one and your family are met. Every family is unique and we will do everything we can to accommodate any special circumstance.
Basic Services of Funeral Director & Staff
Our services include time spent by the funeral director in making arrangements for the funeral, consultation with family and clergy, of preparation and filing of all necessary documents including obituaries, obtaining the authorizations and coordinating with others involved with the funeral, such as the cemetery, crematory and others.
Preparation of Remains
The following items are options for the preparation of remains.
- Embalming – Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. If you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with a viewing it is my policy that embalming will be necessary. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
- Autopsy cases – Additional charge
- Cosmetology, Dressing and Casketing
- Cosmetic Resortation
- Hairdresser – Includes cutting and styling hair. Color and tinting are extra.
- Sheltering Remains or Refrigeration per day – Our policy that all non-embalmed remains in our custody will be refrigerated after six hours. Sheltering remains charge begins on the fifth day of custody of remains.
Additional Services & Facility Fees
- Funeral Director and Staff for Viewing or Visitation at a Funeral Home of Choice – Services include rental of the Funeral Home set up, placement of incased remains, equipment and staff to supervise viewing of visitation.
- Funeral Director and Staff for Viewing, Directing Funeral or Memorial Service – Ex. Church, Moose Lodge, American League Hall Service, includes coordination of the funeral or memorial service, equipment, setup of floral arrangements, and supervision of services and staff to attend the funeral or memorial service.
- Funeral Director and Staff for Directing a Direct Burial or Graveside Service – Service includes coordination of the funeral and directing the graveside service with necessary staff and equipment.
- Transfer Remains
- Lead Car/Service Car
- Forwarding Remains to Another Funeral Home – This includes removal of remains, necessary services of the funeral director, filing, obtaining necessary authorizations and permits, minimum emabalming, combo unit, booking of transportation and transfer to airport. This does not include viewing or visitation, ceremonies, merchandise, commercial shipping fees.
- Receiving Remains From Another Funeral Home – This includes transfer of remains from airport to funeral home, transportation of remains to local cemetery, and necessary service of the funeral director. This does not include viewing or visitation, ceremonies, merchandise, commercial shipping fees, taxes.
- Cremation Package – This includes removal, transportation to crematory, cremation, filing paper work, cremation permit. This does not include any certified death certificates.
- Anatomical Gift – Includes local removal and transportation to anatomical gift association with necessary staff and authorizations. This does not include any attendant rites, ceremonies, or merchandise.